Technology has created a gazillion entrepreneurs and specialists… many of whom are stuck on YouTube and Facebook. If you think you have a talent. Develop it. Hone your craft. No one was born a genius, a specialist or an expert. Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. You’ll know you’re growing when, before you take the next step, you feel very afraid.
- @jaevionn I wouldn't say it's a key populations only approach but it is a "high risk" key populations approach. Hig… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- @jaevionn We can almost say yes to th is without much evidence, but we have a big data gap in that we don't know wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- @jaevionn This is the Ashe approach which is perhaps why they are often more successful than others in the "recruit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- RT @jaevionn: You cannot ignore the environment which forces people to hide their identities/who they are. You need to reach the general po… 22 hours ago
- @Abe_Simmonds We outchea! ☝️☝️ 22 hours ago
Blogs I Follow